Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Classic.

This is fucking work of art! All these years and it still manages to entertain me for the ***th time.

Miss Dynamite 24 Miss Dynamite 24

Nice!

Here i had given up hope of ever seeing Miss Dynamite ever again and BAM!, here it is.

When reading the script preview.. thing ages ago it didn't seem too exciting but i have to admit that it's nice to have a Miss Dynamite Episode that actually makes sense, not rushing anything and keeping a really nice pacing.

I'm gonna admit that i got hooked on the fanservice ages ago (i don't know when but it was a really really long time ago), i found it a bit tame this time around but it manages to stand tall despite the lack of it, something i wouldn't say about your early works.

If this quality became a standard and released with regular release intervals then i could definitely see it becoming popular, i'm guessing the popularity has diminished over the last few years, i do hope you keep at it and i hope you will return to animating at some point.

Best of luck to you, haven't been to your site in about a year, hope that you focusing on the comic will bring some more activity to your site, gonna check it out more often from here on.

Sirkowski responds:

Thanks!

Naruto Vampy 4 Naruto Vampy 4

So bad it's good.

Would have been good trolling material if it stopped after the fight.

VHD's FPS Tutorial VHD's FPS Tutorial

Interesting

Not bad, i might actually make a game based on this some day.
But please make an html version of it too, it's too bothersome with a flash... it's the only thing that keeps me from trying to make a game right now...

VHuntD responds:

Hey I made you an html version and I posted it on my website under flash section. Hope you check it out.