Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Classic.

This is fucking work of art! All these years and it still manages to entertain me for the ***th time.

Miss Dynamite 24 Miss Dynamite 24

Nice!

Here i had given up hope of ever seeing Miss Dynamite ever again and BAM!, here it is.

When reading the script preview.. thing ages ago it didn't seem too exciting but i have to admit that it's nice to have a Miss Dynamite Episode that actually makes sense, not rushing anything and keeping a really nice pacing.

I'm gonna admit that i got hooked on the fanservice ages ago (i don't know when but it was a really really long time ago), i found it a bit tame this time around but it manages to stand tall despite the lack of it, something i wouldn't say about your early works.

If this quality became a standard and released with regular release intervals then i could definitely see it becoming popular, i'm guessing the popularity has diminished over the last few years, i do hope you keep at it and i hope you will return to animating at some point.

Best of luck to you, haven't been to your site in about a year, hope that you focusing on the comic will bring some more activity to your site, gonna check it out more often from here on.

Sirkowski responds:

Thanks!

Naruto Vampy 4 Naruto Vampy 4

So bad it's good.

Would have been good trolling material if it stopped after the fight.

Miss Dynamite XX Miss Dynamite XX

Man that easter egg...

I sure as hell have a hard time finding that egg, but i know that Derrie was on to something when reviewing (SWF Decompiler ftw!) ;P

Anyhow, loved the blackie voice actor, hated the music during battle since midi instruments dosn't really cut it, kinda ruined the fighting mood for me.

And well, nothing to complain about the art and animation.

And lastly, i like how people gets pissed over the subject at hand with terrorism and christianity. +1 point

And uh, 4chan ftw?

Sirkowski responds:

Click on my name in the credits.

-+toys+- ??? -+toys+- ???

Neat

It was neat, i like how you used mugen as a base, looked a bit weird at times though, some moves looked a bit random without an swordweilding opponent ;P

Bunjees Bunjees

Ha ha

I liked this, simple but funny ^^

Loki Loki

Subtitles

That was great, however since you cant hear what they are saying, you could've put an option to turn on some subtitles.

the ninja attack the ninja attack

Hmm..

Can't really say i liked it, but you have potential to become a good animator i belive, keep practising.

I&B Go to the Mall I&B Go to the Mall

Gwahaha!

This is the best flash evah, its freakin genious!
I and my friends kept on laughing on and off all day, even on the pub later that evening xD

attack of the asseaters attack of the asseaters

Hell yeah, asseaters!

Ha ha, this was great, though if it wouldnt blink so much it'd been alot better, another thing, when i was like 8-11 i used to draw sketches and some comics called "Rövbitarna" Assbiters, not all unlike those, i was quite suprised to see this, sure brings back memories ^^